The Sydney Swans is an Australian Rules football club that plays in the Australian Football League (AFL). The club has been based in Sydney, New South Wales since the South Melbourne Football Club was relocated to Sydney in 1982.
The marketing team are predominantly responsible for communicating with and engaging existing Swans fans and around 40,000 members, recruiting new members and running the merchandise portal.
- Inability to access member insights from multiple, segregated data sources
- No single, consolidated view of individual members or segments
- Inability to create personalised emails and fan experiences
- Record membership numbers
- Increased number of members turning up to Swans games
- Improved customer engagement from more targeted and relevant communications